Google Index Checker
Enter a URL
You Check how many pages are indexed by Google of your website. Just Enter your site URL and this tool displays the indexed posts and pages.
Google Index Checker created by SEOtoolsolution.com, is a very useful tool for a site the webmasters. This tool does is that it tells you how many pages are indexed by Google. Just enter the complete site URL in the box and let our tool count all site's posts indexed in Google.
The Google Index Checker Tool can provide complete Google Index stats of any website in a matter of seconds. Making your site indexed by search engines is really important. Otherwise, you are not going to get any organic traffic. If you have noticed that out from the vast number of pages, only a small portion is indexed by Google, then you here we are providing some useful tips which will help you get indexed fast.
- How To Index Your Website Quickly?-Create a sitemap for your website. It is an XML file on your site's server that lists each page on your site. If you don't know about sitemap, you can use SEOtoolsolution's free XML Sitemap generator. After you have created the sitemap, don't forget to submit it to Google Webmaster Tools.
- Share your website links to your social media profiles, social pages, and Pinterest boards.
- Produce fresh and quality content for your users and don't forget to create offsite content like guest posting, press releases, submission to blog directories.
- If your site is new, then it may take 2-3 days or even a week for Google to index your site's posts. But even if it does not index your site's pages, you can use 'Crawl as Google' in Google Webmaster Tools to index your website within some minutes only.
- The Google Index Checker Tool Created by SEO tool solution Team.